Breaking

Thursday 23 March 2017

Lexi hospitalised after suffering from a slipped disc

Reality TV star Lexi Van ended up in hospital after suffering from a slipped disc from working out too hard at the gym.

She explained that she wasn't sure if she didn't do the squats or kicks properly, but suddenly she couldn't feel her legs.

"Suddenly I couldn't continue or feel any sensation in my legs and lower back," she added.

Lexi said that after doctors examined her they found that she was born with a conjoined spine and bones, which caused the slipped disc.

she wrote:

Spinal disc herniation, also known as a slipped disc and I are friends for the next few weeks. Been training & exercising so hard,didn't give my body enough rest and recovery time,and then yesterday, booommmm I couldn't continue working out,not sure if the squats or kicks were done wrong whilst warming up for a fitness class.... But suddenly I couldn't continue or feel any sensation in my legs and lower back. Life!! 😔😳 But this had to happen because,apparently,I was born with a conjoined spine and bones. OK. I'll update more after the MRI scan,tomorrow. But for now I'll just chill on my back and groan with every turn and move. Happy Human Rights Day? What did you get up to? ☺ (Never thought I'd even be so typical and upload #hospitalselfies 🤗😎)

Get all the Latest News about Big Brother Mzansi 2017 / Big Brother Mzansi 3, Housemates, Auditions, Starting Date, Live Feed here

No comments:

Post a Comment